SAAS Hosting Solutions - Software as a Service Hosting
What is SAAS Hosting?
SAAS Hosting allows you to provide your clients a software solution/application
via the internet. A typical hosted SAAS solution includes dedicated or virtual servers
running your custom application which users access via the web. Some SAAS solutions
are websites and others are custom desktop applications. Desktop applications are
accessed by the end client using remote desktop/terminal services to login to the
We supply and setup the hardware, our specialty, you load and configure your specialty your application.
Datacenter SAAS Hosting Benefits:
- Low startup costs since we supply the hardware.
- 100% uptime for internet connectivity via multiple blended internet providers.
- Expandable bandwidth which can increase as needed.
- Backup UPS clusters with Backup Generators for 100% power guarantee.
- Root access via RDP for windows along with KVM over IP for dedicated environments.
- Onsite staff 24x7 - Unlike most offices someone is always available to touch a
SAAS Hosting Solutions:
Each solution is tailored to your needs and ranges from one dedicated server to
a hybrid hosting solution including virtual and dedicated servers. Our custom
solutions range from websites/applications on single server to over 100
- 1 server providing the application via web services or a web site
- 1 to many webservers accessing application and database servers when 1 server can
no longer handle the web traffic
- 1 or more Terminal Servers providing remote desktop access to a custom application
- Private cluster of host servers connected to a SAN for storage.
- Hybrid combination of virtual and physical servers.
Contact us to get a pricing for your SAAS solution or to discuss the specifics of