Terminal Server Hosting (Remote Desktop Hosting) allows users to share files and run programs over the web.
Terminal Server Hosting aka Remote Desktop Hosting Pricing
You can host your programs and files on a Windows Terminal server in the cloud with either a virtual server or
a dedicated server based on your preference and resource needs. Terminal Servers (Now called Remote Desktop Services)
is used for hosting applications such as Quickbooks, Access Applications
and many more programs that run on windows computers. Pricing is
based on server price plus per user licensing for multiple desktops. Use the links below for pricing
with all options.
3 Pricing Options
- 10 or fewer users - a Virtual Terminal Server is a good choice for smaller companies who generally have 10 or
fewer users who do not require as many resources.
Virtual Terminal Server Pricing Click Here to see pricing for users and applications.
- A Dedicated Terminal/Remote Desktop Servers have more resources for companies who have more users
or more applications. Dedicated RDP servers offer more resources disk space, CPU and RAM for hosting a
larger number of desktops or hungry applications including SQL Server databases.
These dedicated servers are also a great option if you have your own Terminal Server licensing, SQL Server and Microsoft Office licensing to load on the server.
Dedicated Terminal Server (Remote Desktop) Pricing Click Here to price the server, users and applications.
- Only need 2 hosted desktops?
click here for per user pricing from $39 per user (min 2 users).
Here is a short Remote Desktop Server video showing how:
- Install programs
- Redirect printers
- Copy files via windows explorer and clip board
Benefits of cloud hosted desktops and applications on a windows hosted terminal server or hosted RDP
- Access your hosted Windows Applications from any computer (PC or Mac) from any location
with an internet connection.
- Allow Multiple Users to share Applications and files.
- Access your core business applications such as Microsoft Access databases,
Accounting software like QuickBooks, SQL Server
databases, MySQL databases, MS Office, FileMaker Pro, Financial software applications, Tax software
applications, CRM applications and more.
- Monthly pricing for Windows remote desktop hosting and software hosting including
Microsoft Windows OS, Remote Desktop Licensing, MS Office, MS Access
- 24/7 phone and email support with real people :) We are here to help!
- Datacenters with redundant infrastructure for 100% uptime.
- Datacenters with multiple high speed network connections instead of a single ISP
Windows remote desktop hosting (terminal server hosting) allows multiple users to
access applications and files located on a centralized server. QuickBooks
hosting is a popular application hosted by accounting firms and businesses who
want to host in the cloud. You can easily increase
the number of remote desktop users as needed. We provide custom hosted server
solutions based on your resource needs. You have 24/7 access to your applications
from any computer on the internet via the Remote Desktop Client.
We enjoy helping people understand their application hosting and software hosting
options. Call us at 888.282.1883 or email us at Sales@RiptideHosting.com
Key Benefits to Terminal Server Hosting (RDP Hosting) in Riptide’s Datacenters:
Reduce your cost and time by centralizing applications on one server. Tasks such
as loading applications, updates, backups and maintenance can be completed once
instead of on each individual desktop or laptop.
Terminal Services (RDP protocol) is great for hosting applications that typically
utilize significant bandwidth and processing power. With terminal servers, the workload/processing
resources for the application are being performed on the server and the user is
viewing the screen changes only. Each RDP connection is very efficient and uses
relatively little bandwidth which means even a user with dial-up connection can
have a good experience and use the hosted terminal server to access applications
and the internet at the speed of the terminal server’s redundant high speed internet
Datacenters are designed to maximize your uptime. Premium datacenters such as the
ones used by Riptide have invested millions of dollars in infrastructure and security
including generators, cooling systems, UPS systems, blended multi-carrier bandwidth,
fire detection and suppression, monitoring and regulation of temperature and humidity,
etc. Our enterprise datacenters have redundancy built into the network connection
allowing us to provide an SLA (Service Level Agreement) of 100% for guaranteed Power
and Network connectively uptime. Compare this with a typical office, or basic hosting
provider, that has only 1 internet connection that may drop traffic frequently due
to reliance on a single ISP telecom carrier.
Our datacenters have staff available 24/7 for technical support (remote hands) if
an emergency arises. Other security features include access via dual factor authentication,
locked cabinets, key codes required for access, cameras/monitoring throughout the
facility and more.
Compare our network/bandwidth to other providers! – Our blended bandwidth utilizes
5 or more ISPs/telecom carriers so downtime at one carrier doesn’t affect your usage
or connection. Our premium blended bandwidth is vastly superior to having a single
connection. Other advantages to hosting with Riptide include: 1) no up-front costs
to purchase equipment and Microsoft licensing; 2) we maintain spare parts and have
additional drives, ram, CPUs; 3) we utilize only high-end Dell servers and Intel
/ Remote Desktop Hosting Price equals Server price plus $7.75 per
user (SAL licensing cost)
Prices are Server Cost plus $7.75 per user (SAL licensing cost)
- Dedicated Server: Quad Core Intel® Server plus 10 users @ $7.75 per month for
a total of $306.50
- Virtual Server: 1vCPU, 1g vRAM, 30GB Disk virtual server plus 5 users @ $7.75 per
month for a total of $128.75
- Optional software on Dedicated Server Hosting and Virtual Server Hosting includes
Microsoft Office, SQL Server, MS Endpoint Protection, Microsoft Access and more.
Virtual Terminal Servers - Pricing based on CPU count, RAM and Drive Space.
- Pricing starts at $90 for a 1 CPU server with 1GB of RAM and 30 GB of SAN hard drive
space and Windows® Server 2012 R2 or Server 2016 Standard.
- Our infrastructure is built on VMWare©
- We feature redundant hosts for maximum uptime.
- Virtual servers enable quick upgrades for CPU, RAM and disk space.
- 6Gig per second SAN with SAS drives for speed and performance.
- Great for MS Access database hosting (Access 2013, 2010 or 2007) as well as many
other enterprise applications.
Online Instant Pricing: Click here for instant pricing for your Custom Virtual Terminal Server.
Dedicated Remote Desktop Server Hosting (Hosted Terminal Servers) - Up to 60 users
Online Instant Pricing: Click here to price your Dedicated Remote Desktop Server with options.
- Dedicated Servers starting at $225 with a Quad Core CPU, 4 gigs of RAM and RAID1
146gig 15K hard drives.
- All of the servers resources are dedicated to your company.
Remote Desktop Software Options and Uses
- Most Microsoft applications are available including Microsoft Office Professional.
We show prices for some common applications. Our licenses are month to month.
- Many companies load applications such as Access databases, Office, accounting applications,
field management software, tax applications and database applications on their servers
- Companies also load custom applications they would like to share with their employees
- Development and testing groups also use servers for their teams to collaborate and
One or many of your applications can be installed on a dedicated or virtual remote
desktop server including MS Access databases, SQL databases, Office and business
applications similar to QuickBooks.
Microsoft Licensing available
Microsoft Server Standard OS license is included in our pricing. Riptide can provide
other MS software on a monthly basis with no long-term commitment including Office
Pro, Office Standard, Remote Desktop CALs, Access, Excel and many more.
Accessibility / Copy Files
Remote Desktop client works from PCs, tablets and Macs. You can easily transfer
files between your local PC and the server (copy and paste or mapped drives)
You have full administrator access to your server and can load applications as needed.
You have a dedicated IP address.
Yes, you can print documents from your Windows Remote Desktop Server to your local
Two SSAE 16 / SAS 70 Type 2 Datacenters near Denver, Colorado. With us, you know
where your data is located and it is always in the United States! Contact us for
a tour if in the area.
SQL versions available
We can offer SQL 2014 (Standard, Enterprise, Web) as well as previous versions.
Only service providers like us can offer SQL Web edition.
Veeam full image daily backup is available on our virtual servers. Dell AppAssure
and other solutions available on our dedicated servers.
We can increase licenses (remote desktop, Office, etc.) and resources (CPU, disk
space, RAM) as needed very easily & quickly.
None, we earn your business each month.
No Long-term contract
Our agreement is typically month-to-month. We earn your business every month!